Architect Engineer N.T.U.A.
Mob.: 00447881870270 · Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client-focused architect with extensive global experience and a proven ability to manage all aspects of complex projects. Builds productive relationships with clients and works effectively with project team members, contractors and other key stakeholders. Minimises costs and maximises efficiency by creating detailed plans and improving communication between design and production personnel. Uses exceptional creativity to solve problems and develop functional, aesthetically pleasing designs.
I am a RIBA Chartered Member and I am also registered and regulated by ARB
Architecture · Project Management · Leadership · Client Relationships · Training & Development
3D Modelling · Design Concepts · Materials · Research & Development · Brand Management
Communication · Product Development · Illustrations · Sketching · Aluminium Structures
Business Development · Team Management · Analysis · Negotiation · Sustainability
Stella Kordista Architecture Workshop,
UK 2017 – present, Greece · 2014 – 2017
Full-service architectural firm specialising in architectural projects as well as any design project.
Founder, Architect Engineer: Led Design Department, developing concepts, sketches and illustrations. Provided advice on design proposals.
- Collaborated and liaised with UK based companies for designing numerous projects specialized in loft conversion, re-furbishments and extensions.
- Successfully delivered over 200 projects.
- Created & Designed Concepts & Proposals .
A1 Project Management Services, London, UK · 2011-2013
Project Management Service Company specialized in loft conversions, re-furbishments & extensions in London & Home Counties.
Head Architect of Technical Department: Led Design Department, developing concepts, and building customer relationships. Provided advice on design proposals. Created project specification documents (Design Statements, Method Statements, etc).
- Successfully delivered over 120 projects, handling numerous significant clientele.
- Contributed to the sales of the company by liaising with the clients and producing innovative proposals.
- Collaborated and liaised with local authorities resulting to successful planning applications.
ISBK, Athens, Greece · 2006-2011
Company specialising in architectural projects, communication, advertising and marketing services.
Architect, Partner & Director of Architectural Department: Led Architectural Department, developing concepts, completing master plans and managing customer relationships. Provided advice on design proposals, building materials and other components. Oversaw outsourced team of architectural professionals.
- Successfully managed start-up of ISBK architectural division as a partner whilst simultaneously serving as an associate in another firm (see below) handling numerous significant projects.
- Managed 8+ projects, including residences, exhibition pavilions, building façades and restorations, maintaining 100% client satisfaction.
- Collaborated with creative team on many innovative concepts, sketches, illustrations and designs, providing valuable input and skills to move diverse creative projects forward.
ZOUMBOULAKIS ARCHITECTS, Athens, Greece · 2007-2010
Full-service architectural firm comprising an in-house architectural team as well as outsourced staff.
Architect – Project Architect: Managed key projects, directing all facets of work from concept through implementation. Analysed client objectives and created designs to meet or exceed expectations. Improved standard construction details and produced new specifications to fulfil project requirements. Analysed mechanical studies and supervised civil engineers.
- Took the lead on 4 major projects, handling all aspects of demanding initiatives successfully, and played a key role on numerous other international efforts.
- Skilfully managed time and coordinated resources to deliver master plans prior to estimated due date, working closely with mechanical and contractor engineers.
- Quickly learned company’s standard documentation process and trained staff on procedures within 3 months of joining team.
A ZACHARIADIS SA – METAL CONSTRUCTIONS, Athens, Greece · 2001-2007
Construction company specialising in metal and aluminium buildings
Architect – Project Architect: Received specialised training in “Aluma-Strut” building systems to offer services unique within the Greek market. Led development of aluminium building system. Created architectural drawings and oversaw process from inception to implementation. Negotiated with engineers on structural studies. Developed construction and shop drawings. Supervised construction.
- Achieved greater efficiency by improving communication between design / study and production personnel with complete, detailed designs and standardised construction documents.
- Played key role in bringing in new business by assisting with launch of new building system, which attracted new customers.
- Successfully executed more than 10 major projects.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Diploma of Architect Engineer (5 years Education, Grade 8.4 out of 10)
School of Architecture, National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece
Graphic Design Training
Faculty of Graphic Arts & Design, Technological Educational Institute of Athens, Greece
K.& E. Zacharakis Institute
Freehand Architectural Design & Sketching
Microsoft Office Suite · AutoCAD · ArchiCAD (advanced) · Revit (basic) · Sketch – up (advanced)
Artlantis (advanced) · 3D Studio (basic – training ongoing) · Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
Licensed Architect Engineer · Technical Chamber of Greece
Greek Architects Association SADAS – PEA
Fluent in Greek (mother tongue), English & French
ACTIVITIES – INTERESTS
Drawing, Photography, Sketching, Travelling, Reiki